Re: specs etc

Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:

Immediate questions

What is "workflow" object? In our previous discussions workflow
was referring to special kind of relationship between objects, where
"passing" one object was required to access another.
Now I realise it is not enough. Another object has to be accessed either sequantially, or conditionally, or jumped to, or in cycle.

What is "Dialog of texts"?
Special very simple object, which joins texts arguing or complmenting each other. The form of course is not quite suitable for this.

Anatoly Volynets wrote:
People! I got tired. I believe the specs starting with Communication
Tools section down to the end need total review. Specifically we need
to correspond the beginning and the end. Also, the Page Flow section
must be adjusted to recent massive changes to specs. Database
assumptions - same story, thanks God they have only been started.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008